Ceramic Igniter PSx-6-240-B
Article No. 116.86-0300
For igniting wood, pellets and other biomass fuels
These advanced igniters are ideal for igniting pellet and biomass burners. They use only a fraction of the energy that hot air fans and ignition fans use. Ideal for wood pellets, grain, corn, coal, coke, etc. With a significantly increased temperature, twice that of traditional metal jacketed products, the ignition time is reduced by around 60 seconds. This makes them significantly more economical to use.
Ø17mm threaded insert 3/8″
- Pellet Oven
- Pellet Boiler
- Pellet Burner
Technical advantages of ceramic igniters
- Significantly lower energy consumption compared to conventional cartridges and heat guns
- Less smoke and faster heating during stove start-up
- Ignition within 60~90 seconds
- High lifetime tested up to 100,000 cycles, used for a long time in the Japanese market (15 years)
- Easy construction
- 1000° at constant temperature
- Available in 100/120/220/240V
- Fully electrically isolated with no exposed contacts
- Insensitive to oxidation and corrosion
- Fully CE (TÜV Rheinland certification), RoHS and REACH
(TÜV Rheinland-Certification) guidelines.
- Ignites wood chips, split logs, briquettes and other biomass, straw, etc.