Ceramic Igniter PSx-7-240-B
Article no. 116.87-0300
For igniting wood, pellets and other biomass fuels
These advanced igniters are ideal for igniting pellet and biomass burners. They use only a fraction of the energy that hot air fans and ignition fans use. Ideal for wood pellets, grain, corn, coal, coke, etc. With a significantly increased temperature, twice that of traditional metal jacketed products, the ignition time is reduced by around 60 seconds. This makes them significantly more economical to use.
Ø17mm threaded insert G3/8″
- Pellet Oven
- Pellet Boiler
- Pellet Burner
Technical advantages of ceramic igniters
- Significantly lower energy consumption compared to conventional cartridges and heat guns
- Less smoke and faster heating during stove start-up
- Ignition within 60~90 seconds
- High lifetime tested up to 100,000 cycles, used for a long time in the Japanese market (15 years)
- Easy construction
- 1000° at constant temperature
- Available in 100/120/220/240V
- Fully electrically isolated with no exposed contacts
- Insensitive to oxidation and corrosion
- Fully CE (TÜV Rheinland certification), RoHS and REACH
(TÜV Rheinland-Certification) guidelines.
- Ignites wood chips, split logs, briquettes and other biomass, straw, etc.